1Y0-230 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library!Download 1Y0-230 Dumps Free
Exam Number/Code: 1Y0-230
Exam name: Citrix NetScaler 12 Essentials and Unified Gateway
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Citrix Certification
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1Y0-230 Dumps and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Citrix 1Y0-230 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the 1Y0-230 Study Guides. Latest 1Y0-230 Exam Questions, Try Citrix 1Y0-230 Brain Dumps First.
Online 1Y0-230 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A NetScaler with Unified Gateway combines and to provide access to websites and applications through a single URL. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. NetScaler Gateway; Load Balancing
- B. Content Switching; Authentication features
- C. Content Switching; NetScaler Gateway
- D. Authentication features; Load Balancing
Explanation: NetScaler Unified Gateway leverages its Authentication, Authorization and Auditing (AAA) features with content switching to enable users to access all their authorized enterprise applications through a single gateway and URL.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator of a Linux environment needs to load-balance the web servers in an environment. However, due to budget constraints, the administrator is NOT able to implement a full-scale solution.
What can the administrator do to load-balance the web servers in this scenario?
- A. Install a NetScaler CPX.
- B. Purchase NetScaler MPX.
- C. Purchase a NetScaler SDX.
- D. Install NetScaler VPX.
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: IT administrators working from remote locations, need to connect securely to internal Windows servers to manage the servers.
Below are the connection requirements:
The remote client devices must be locked down, preventing installation of any additional software
Users must authenticate at NetScaler Gateway and NetScaler Gateway must perform Single Sign-on to the Windows servers
Connection capabilities (for example, client drive mapping) must be controlled by NetScaler Gatewa Which connection method can a Citrix Administrator configure to meet these requirements?
- A. RDP Proxy
- B. Clientless VPN
- C. Full VPN
- D. Micro VPN
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three steps can a Citrix Administrator take to integrate an existing CERT-based authentication policy on an existing NetScaler Gateway platform? (Choose three.)
- A. Create a CERT authentication policy and bind it to the NetScaler Gateway virtual server
- B. Enable client authentication on the SSL parameters of the virtual server
- C. Bind the existing CERT authentication policy to the NetScaler Gateway virtual server
- D. Enable the two-factor option on the existing CERT authentication profile
- E. Change the client certificate to Mandatory on the SSL parameters of the virtual server
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator currently manages a NetScaler environment in a retail company that is growing quickly and may soon double its volume of business. Currently, a NetScaler MPX 5550, which
handles web and SSL transactions, is in place, but is closed to full capacity. Due to the forecasted growth increase, the administrator needs to find a cost-effective solution.
What can the administrator recommend to management in order to cost effectively handle the growth?
- A. Upgrade to NetScaler MPX 5650
- B. Upgrade to NetScaler MPX 8005
- C. Upgrade to NetScaler SDX 14100
- D. Add a second MPX 5550 appliance
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is concerned about the amount of health checks the NetScaler is sending the back-end resources. The administrator would like to find a way to remove health checks from specific bound services.
How can the administrator accomplish this?
- A. Use reverse condition monitoring.
- B. Use Service Groups to minimize health checks.
- C. Unbind the current monitor.
- D. Use the No-Monitor Option.
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator found that whenever a NetScaler VPX high availability (HA) pair of
appliances fails over, the load-balanced websites are NOT accessible. The administrator investigated the issue and found that the router and switches do NOT support gratuitous ARP (GARP). However, the administrator cannot immediately afford to upgrade the network infrastructure.
What can the administrator do immediately to resolve the issue and prevent a future outage?
- A. Migrate the VPX pair to different hypervisor hosts.
- B. Replace the NetScaler VPX appliances with NetScaler MPX appliances
- C. Configure a Virtual MAC (VMAC) on the NetScaler.
- D. Utilize IPv6 instead of IPv4.
NEW QUESTION 8
A Citrix Administrator would like to define granular policies to configure and enforce user environment attributes for XenApp and XenDesktop on NetScaler Gateway.
Which type of policy would enable this requirement?
- A. SmartAccess
- B. SmartControl
- C. Authorization
- D. Session
NEW QUESTION 9
What does a Citrix Administrator need to do on NetScaler Gateway to ensure that users accept the terms and conditions before they can log on using NetScaler Gateway?
- A. Configure a Responder policy.
- B. Upload an HTML file to the NetScaler appliance.
- C. Create an end user license agreement (EULA).
- D. Configure a Rewrite policy.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to build policies that control the selection of XenApp applications to which a user has access. The administrator would like for the policy decisions to be made by leveraging the HDX settings.
Which type of policy would enable this requirement?
- A. Traffic
- B. SmartControl
- C. Authorization
- D. SmartAccess
NEW QUESTION 11
Which option is needed to configure the NetScaler Gateway to provide users with multiple logon options after successful authentication, if the users are connected through clientless access?
- A. Client choices without using Endpoint Analysis
- B. Configuration of Endpoint Analysis
- C. Configuration of Quarantine Group
- D. Client choices options with mandatory Endpoint Analysis
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is configuring balancing on a NetScaler appliance for the company web servers. The administrator needs to create a custom monitor that will look for a specific keyword response from the website and will be used to keep the services in an UP state.
Which type of monitor can the administrator create to accomplish this scenario?
- A. An HTTP-ECV monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters- Receive String field.
- B. A customer TCP-ECV monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters- Receive String field.
- C. An HTTP monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters- Response Codes field.
- D. A TCP monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters- Response Codes field.
NEW QUESTION 13
A Citrix Administrator needs to configure single sign-on to a StoreFront server using an external, secure single URL.
Which type of virtual server can the administrator use to meet this requirement?
- A. Load Balancing
- B. Content Switching
- C. VPN
- D. Unified Gateway
NEW QUESTION 14
Which type of policy can be applied to a NetScaler Gateway virtual server to limit access to XenDesktop resources, if the user device does NOT comply with the company’s security requirements?
- A. Responder
- B. Authorization
- C. Session
- D. Traffic
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A NetScaler Appliance is having intermittent issues. A Citrix Administrator is unable to identify the root cause and fix them. The administrator opened a Support ticket and the engineer assigned to the case requested all the logs and configuration information from the NetScaler.
Which technical support tool can the administrator use to gather all the information on the NetScaler to send to the Support Engineer?
- A. Generate Support File
- B. Batch Configuration
- C. Start New Trace
- D. Get Back Trace
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator created four session policies and applied them to the bind points below.
Policy A: Split tunnel ON priority 10 bound at the Virtual Server level
Policy B: Split tunnel OFF priority 20 bound at the Group level
Policy C: Split tunnel NOT configured priority 30 bound at the Global level
Policy D: Split tunnel ON priority 6 bound at the Group level
Which policy will take precedence?
- A. Policy C
- B. Policy D
- C. Policy A
- D. Policy B
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Y0-230 dumps! All 1Y0-230 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-230-exam-dumps.html (111 New Questions)
[TRY FREE] BUY 1Y0-230 Full version( pdf+software ):