400-251 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library!Download 400-251 Dumps Free
Exam Number/Code: 400-251
Exam name: CCIE Security Written Exam
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Cisco Certification
We offers 400-251 dumps. "CCIE Security Written Exam", also known as 400-251 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 400-251 exam with 400-251 dumps, will help you answer those questions. The 400-251 dumps covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real 400-251 dumps and revised by experts!
Free demo questions for Cisco 400-251 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A client computerat10.10.7.14 is trying to access a Linux server (220.127.116.11)that is running a Tomcat Server application. What TCP dump filter would be the best to verify that traffic is reaching the Linux Server eth0 interface?
A .tcpdump -i eth0 host 10.10.7.2 and host 18.104.22.168 and port8080
B .tcpdump -i eth0 host 10.10.7.2 and22.214.171.124
C .tcpdump -i eth0 host dst 126.96.36.199 and dst port8080
D .tcpdump -i eth0 host 10.10.7.2 and dst 188.8.131.52 and dst port 8080
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is part of DevOps virtuous cycle?
- A. Lower Quality
- B. Increased Latency
- C. Slower Releases
- D. Improved Scalability
NEW QUESTION 3
A client computer at 10.10.7.4 is trying to access a Linux server(184.108.40.206) that is running a Tomcat Server
What TCP dump filter would be best to verify that traffic is reaching the Linux Server eth0 interface?
- A. tcpdump -I eth0 host 10.10.7.4 and host 220.127.116.11 and port 8080.
- B. tcpdump -l eth0 host 10.10.7.4 and 18.104.22.168.
- C. tcpdump -I eth0 dst 22.214.171.124 and dst port 8080.
- D. tcpdump -I eth0 scr 10.10.7.4 and dst 126.96.36.199 and dst port 8080
NEW QUESTION 4
What are the two different modes in which Private AMP cloud can be deployed? (Choose two.)
- A. Hybrid Mode
- B. Internal Mode
- C. Air Gap Mode
- D. External Mode
- E. Cloud-Proxy Mode
- F. Public Mode
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three statements about SCEP are true? (Choose three.)
- A. It supports online certification revocation.
- B. Cryptographically signed and encrypted messages are conveyed using PKCS#7
- C. It supports multiple cryptographic algorithms including RSA.
- D. The certificate request format uses PKCS#10.
- E. CRL retrieval is supported through CDP(Certificate Distribution Point) queries.
- F. It supports synchronous granting.
Explanation: Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements about MACsec are true? (Choose two)
- A. It maintains network intelligence as it applied to router uplinks and downlinks.
- B. It works in conjunction with IEEE 802.1X -2010 port-based access control.
- C. It uses symmetric-key encryption to protect data confidentiality.
- D. It encrypts packets at Layer 3, which allows devices to handle packets in accordance with network polices.
- E. It can be enabled on individual port at Layer 3 to allow MACsec devices to access the network.
- F. It can use IEEE 802.1x master keys to encrypt wired and wireless links
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement is true regarding the wireless security technologies?
- A. WPA2 is more secure than WPA because it uses TKIP for encryption
- B. WPA provides message integrity using AES
- C. WPA2-PSK mode allows passphrase to store locally on thedevice
- D. WEP is more secure than WPA2 because it uses AES forencryption
- E. WPA-ENT mode does not require RADIUS forauthentication
- F. WPÁ2-PSKmodeprovidesbettersecuritybyhavingsamepassphraseacrossthenetwork
NEW QUESTION 8
Which command on Cisco ASA you can enter to send debug messages to a syslog server?
- A. logging debug-trace
- B. logging host
- C. logging traps
- D. logging syslog
NEW QUESTION 9
Which description of SaaS is true?
- A. a service offering on-demand licensed applications for end users
- B. a service offering that allowing developers to build their own applications
- C. a service offering on-demand software downloads
- D. a service offering a software environment in which applications can be build and deployed.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which command sequence do you enter to add the host 10.2.1.0 to the CISCO object group?
- A. object-group network CISCO group-object 10.2.1.0
- B. object network CISCO network-object object 10.2.1.0
- C. object-group network CISCO network-object host 10.2.1.0
- D. object network CISCO group-object 10.2.1.0
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following could be an evasion technique used by the attacker?
- A. Port access using Dot1x
- B. ACL implementation to drop unwanted traffic
- C. TELNET to launch device administration session
- D. Traffic encryption to bypass IPS detection
- E. URL filtering to block malicious sites
- F. NAT translations on routers and switches
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
What are two effects of the given configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. FTP clients will be able to determine the server's system type.
- B. The connection will remain open if the size of the STOR command is greater than a fixed constant.
- C. TCP connections will be completed only to TCP ports from 1 to 1024.
- D. The client must always send the PASV reply.
- E. The connection will remain open if the PASV reply command includes 5 commas.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three flow protocols can tie SealthWatch System use lo monitor potential security threats? (Choose two)
- A. OpenFlow
- B. Ntop
- C. IPFIX
- D. NetFlow
- E. sFlow
- F. Jflow
NEW QUESTION 14
Which location for the PAC file on Cisco IronPort WSA in the default?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement is true about Dual-Hub DMVPN implementation where each spoke has two connections, one to each hub via different ISPs?
- A. It uses point-to-point GRE tunnel
- B. It does not allow tunnel protection using IPsec
- C. It allows NHRP authentication
- D. It uses two tunnel interfaces on each hub to terminate connection from each spoke
- E. It uses a single tunnel interface on a spoke to connect two different hubs
NEW QUESTION 16
In ISO 27002, access control code of practice for Information Security Management serves which of the following objective?
- A. Implement proper control of user, network and application access.
- B. Prevent the physical damage of the resources.
- C. Optimize the audit process.
- D. Educating employees on security requirements and issues.
P.S. Easily pass 400-251 Exam with 414 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 400-251 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/400-251-exam-dumps.html (414 New Questions)
[TRY FREE] BUY 400-251 Full version( pdf+software ):