9A0-385 Royal Pack Testengine pdf
100% Actual & Verified — 100% PASS
Unlimited access to the world's largest Dumps library!Download 9A0-385 Dumps Free
Exam Number/Code: 9A0-385
Exam name: Adobe Experience Manager 6 Architect Exam
n questions with full explanations
Certification: Adobe Certification
9A0-385 Braindumps are updated and 9A0-385 Dumps Questions are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 9A0-385 Study Guides you will be ready for the real 9A0-385 exam without a problem. We have 9A0-385 Dumps Questions. PASSED 9A0-385 Study Guides First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free demo questions for Adobe 9A0-385 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three tasks can business users perform using AEM OOTB functionality/components/plugins? (Choose three.)
- A. Provide ratings for a particular page
- B. Present and sort order status client side
- C. Customize content using Twitter profile data
- D. Display a list of completed workflow items
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three requirements, can be met by using AEM OOTB features/components? (Choose three.
- A. Use Google + to personalize user content
- B. Hide pages within content hierarchy
- C. Index PDF documents uploaded to AEM repository
- D. Enter additional data while approving workflow content
NEW QUESTION 3
A client installs AEM using an application server. The architect must implement HTTPS in the client's QA environment with an application server as well.
Which three AEM components/configurations must be changed relative to the QA environment? (Choose three.)
- A. Add secure flag to dispatcher configuration file
- B. Install the SSL version of the dispatcher
- C. Configure the CQ servlet engine HTTP service to use SSL using the company certificate
- D. Configure replication agents to use SSL
NEW QUESTION 4
An architect must incorporate measures to prevent content grabbing.
Which two recommendations should the architect configure? (Choose two.)
- A. Apache Sling POST Servlet
- B. Apache Sling GET Servlet
- C. Dispatcher filter section
- D. Dispatcher allowed Clients section
NEW QUESTION 5
An architect is helping a multi-national news company design its project and determine requirements. The functionality requires several external feeds to display breaking news and live scores for major sporting events.
What is the most important factor for the architect to consider when meeting the performance requirements?
- A. The authentication requirements from each feed
- B. The number of JCR nodes each feed item requires
- C. The import frequency of the feed
- D. The payload type in which the feeds are returned
NEW QUESTION 6
In AEM 5.6 and above, which two scenarios require that the Sling Referrer Filter's default configuration be changed? (Choose two.)
- B. Automated scripts, using the curl command, will be executing HTTP PUT request
- C. The SAML Authentication Handler is used to authenticate user
- D. The system host name does not match the external DNS nam
NEW QUESTION 7
A small public sector organization needs helps planning the architectural design of its AEM system. The reorganization's few staff members resist learning new technologies.
What is the most important factor for the architect to consider while planning the system design?
- A. Performance
- B. Usability
- C. High Availability
- D. Extensibility
- E. Low Maintenance
NEW QUESTION 8
An architect must use metrics from a client's existing CMS environments.
Which metric is LEAST valuable?
- A. CMS storage requirements
- B. Average daily requests of users visiting the site
- C. CPU clock speed of the servers
- D. Percentage of requests offloaded by the CDN
NEW QUESTION 9
While conducting analysis during the discovery phase, several artifacts are obtained as outputs from activities such as surveys, questionnaires, and data gathering.
What is the LEAST significant option?
- A. Mobile and tablet display features
- B. Content types that must be migrated
- C. Navigation structure
- D. Page load speed
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Dispatcher settings restrict the IP addresses that can issue invalidation requests?
- A. /allowedClients
- B. /virtualhosts
- C. /filter
- D. /renders
NEW QUESTION 11
A news company uses AEM to manage content. The company initially plans to provide news only to subscribers within Australia. Six months later, the company expands into the wider Asia region and requires Chinese and Korean language options. The architect must create a solution for a CMS with a multi-lingual requirement.
What is the most important factor for the architect to consider?
- A. Creating a new language location for the dictionary
- B. Translation workflows
- C. Maintaining a common look and feel
- D. Site structure
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three tasks can users achieve with AEM Dispatcher? (Choose three.)
- A. Provide load balancing
- B. Poll AEM for content invalidation
- C. Secure AEM application
- D. Cache HTML content
NEW QUESTION 13
A digital publisher is migrating to AEM. The primary goal is to provide a more user-friendly page authoring interface. The current content management system has been built in house by staff developers, runs on a top of a MySql database, and uses forms for content editing. Discovery meetings are being held with the business owners and content authors.
What is the most significant and relevant conceptual change from the current CMS?
- A. AEM uses a hierarchy-based repositor
- B. AEM does NOT use a relational databas
- C. AEM allows authors to drag-and-drop components to build page
- D. AEM is written in Jav
NEW QUESTION 14
A brick-and-mortar company purchases AEM.
Which application component is NOT well suited to be implemented in AEM?
- A. Store finder as AEM does NOT integrate with Google Map
- B. Store finder as AEM does NOT support geospatial searc
- C. Training video site section as AEM is unable to record user interaction
- D. Training video site section as AEM does NOT bundle a video playe
NEW QUESTION 15
An architect needs to document the flow of content from a system that provides real-time stock quotes to an AFM system for display. The documentation must show how each server communicates and which ports are used.
Which architectural diagram should the architect modify?
- A. Conceptual
- B. Physical
- C. Logical
- D. Data Flow
NEW QUESTION 16
A client's security team needs protection from repository content modification outside of its network on its publish servers.
What provides the LEAST protection against this specific threat?
- A. Disabling Sling POST Servlet and WebDAV functionality
- B. Using Dispatcher filter rules to block access to /apps and /libs
- C. Enforcing very strong passwords on all systems and using SSL
- D. White-listing specific HTTP methods and URIs required for application functionality
NEW QUESTION 17
A marketing company needs to provide AEM Authors with Dialog/Design Dialog in their native language. The architect must ensure that non-author able content can be presented in the desired language.
Where should the architect enclose non-author-able content?
- A. Within <cq:Text/> tag
- B. Within i18n API
- C. Within XSS API
- D. Within <cq:include/> tag
NEW QUESTION 18
During a discovery workshop, a content editor must be able to publish any page for English and French versions of the website. The architect could put the extra permission against only the specific user profile. Instead, the architect creates a group, sets the group’s permissions, then the replicates permissions on the both content/en and content/fr nodes.
What is the likely reason for the architect's decision?
- A. Groups are easier to administer and manage user access right
- B. Groups provide greater granularity of control over user
- C. Groups integrate into third-party security such as LDA
- D. Group privileges are stronger than user privilege
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure 9A0-385 dumps! All 9A0-385 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/9A0-385/ (66 New Questions)
[TRY FREE] BUY 9A0-385 Full version( pdf+software ):